The Spellhowler is a Dark Elf-restricted Mage-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Unlike spells of other disciplines, the Spellhowlers' spells harness raw arcane energy. They can also tap into the dormant mana around them to briefly enhance their magical capabilities. They channel energy for much longer and corrupt the ground around them. The corruption spreads onto enemies caught inside, slowing them and corroding their armor. They wield Staffs and wear Robes for Armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Channels dark element flames to deal damage. You can alter the direction while casting.
- Damage: 60% of Atk. +790 for every 7 hits.
- Corrupts an area on the ground to damage enemies and decrease their Def. and Speed.
- Damage: 44% of Atk. +604 for every 5 hits
- Briefly decrease Def. and Speed of targets.
- Briefly increases M. Atk. to its limit.
- M. Atk +1276
- Duration: 15 sec.
- Launches a penetrating ball of energy to attack distant enemies in the front.
- Damage: 130% of Atk. +59
- Launches a flaming ball to deal massive explosion damage and knockdown enemies.
- Damage: 140% of Atk. +67
- Knock down targets for 2 sec.
- Brings forth a gust of wind that penetrates through enemies in a straight line to attack.
- Damage: 175% of Atk. +95
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Increases the Critical Damage of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Party members’ Crit. Damage +30%
Fever[edit | edit source]
- Has a chance of generating a buff that increases Critical Damage when a Crit. Atk. lands.
- Crit. Damage +30%
- Proc Rate: 10%, duration: 6 sec.
- Has a chance of recovering HP when a Crit. Atk. lands.
- Regen. Rate: 81
- Proc Rate: 10%
- Their splendid battle senses grant them a higher Crit. Rate when attacking enemies.
- Bonuses to Acc. and Crit. Rate
- Increases Atk. when a Staff is equipped.
- Atk. +11
- Increases Attack Damage when Robe-armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Damage +1%
- Stacks with each piece: Headgear, Armor, Gloves, Boots.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]