We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Spear, Dual Swords|
The Slayer is a Dwarf-restricted Warrior-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Slayers have a slow attack speed, but land powerful attacks. They rarely run from a fight; preferring to take hits directly and shake them off as opposed to evading strikes. They can wield either Spears or Dual Swords and wear Heavy Armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Power Smash - [Spear, Dual Swords Only] Attacks the area in front to deal massive damage to enemies within the area.
- Leap Attack - [Spear, Dual Swords Only] Jumps on a target to knockdown nearby enemies, briefly rendering them unable to act.
- Angry Dwarf - [Spear, Dual Swords Only] Believes in your innately high Def. to focus on attacking rather than defending.
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Dwarven Potential - Their bodies are blessed by the heavens, presenting them with high HP.
- Warrior Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when you equip a sword & shield, spear, or dual swords.
- Heavy Armor Mastery - Decreases damage taken when Heavy Armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Attack Aura - Increases the Atk. of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Crave Impact - Has a chance of generating a buff that increases Atk. when a Crit. Atk. lands.
- Spear Mastery - Further increases Atk. when a Spear is equipped.
- Lucky Berserker - Has a chance to apply a buff that increases your party's Atk, Spd. when a Crit. Atk. lands.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|| Dark Elf
|| Dwarf |