The Silver Ranger is a Elf-restricted Rogue-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Silver Rangers are long ranged damage dealers, striking enemies from distance with rapid attacks. Their arrows penetrate through multiple enemies in a straight line and are most effective in narrow spaces. They wield Bows and wear Light Armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Lethal Shot - [Bow Only] Fires a sharp, penetrating arrow to deal damage and stun enemies.
- Double Wide Shot - [Bow Only] Fires two arrow-shaped energy bolts, dealing damage to the enemies they penetrate.
- Mind's Eye - [Bow Only] Greatly increases Crit. Rate.
- Double Quick Step - [Bow Only] Increases Atk. Spd. and Speed.
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Elven Potential - Bonuses to Evasion, Speed and M.Atk.
- Rogue Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when a Dagger or Bow is equipped.
- Light Armor Mastery - Increases Evasion Rate when Light Armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Guidance - Increases the Accuracy of you and your party members. this effect is region-wide
- Swift - Has a chance of generating a buff that increases Speed when a Crit. Atk. lands.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|| Dark Elf
|| Dwarf |