We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Scavenger is a Dwarf-restricted Rogue-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Scavengers have the highest potential movement speed in the game, with three separate movement speed buffs available. They excel at running in and around a large battlefield, sneakily claiming objectives and taunting slow opponents before moving in to strike. They wield Daggers and wear Light Armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Blade Rush - [Dagger Only] Charges forward, penetrating enemies, making them more vulnerable to Critical Attacks.
- Sonic Star - [Dagger Only] Moves swiftly in a pentagram shape while attacking enemies. Affected enemies have their Speed decreased and can't use their skills.
- Adena Search - [Dagger Only] Increases Speed and Adena when battling, while has a chance to debuff enemies are poisoned and slowed in 60 secs.
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Rogue Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when a Dagger or Bow is equipped.
- Light Armor Mastery - Increases Evasion Rate when Light Armor is equipped. The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Quick Step - Increases the Speed of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Esprit - Has a chance to generate a buff that increase Critical Rate when successfully evaded.
- Lucky Fatality - Increase Damage and Critical Rate when attacking movement speed reduced enemies.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|| Dark Elf
|| Dwarf |