Rare Skills are a system implemented in Lineage 2 Revolution. The Rare Skills are composed of active skills that can be used by any class and are powerful regardless of the class using it. Each character can have up to two Rare Skills active on their skill bar. Rare skills can only be learned by using Rare Forgotten Scrolls; additional scrolls will increase the skill level for rare skills you have already acquired. There are various rare skills in the world of Lineage 2: Revolution and they await the day they will be brought to light.
- 1 Official Summary
- 2 Skill pages and Forgotten Scrolls
- 3 Rare Skills
- 3.1 Absolute Shield
- 3.2 Blood Arrow
- 3.3 Defense Zone
- 3.4 Evasion Shock
- 3.5 Frost Armor
- 3.6 Frost Armor (Slowing Effect Test)
- 3.7 Healing Strike
- 3.8 Immortal
- 3.9 Lightning Field
- 3.10 Mana Shield
- 3.11 Meteor Storm
- 3.12 Missile Bolt
- 3.13 Nimble Shield
- 3.14 Poison Strike
- 3.15 Poison Swarm
- 3.16 Thunder Storm
- 3.17 Time Reduction
- 4 Gallery
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
Lineage2: Revolution features a Rare Skill system that allows experienced adventurers with the proper training to use powerful skills, regardless of their race or class. Unlike ordinary skills, which can only be learnt by attaining the appropriate level, Rare Skills can by learnt by collecting skill pages to complete a Rare Forgotten Scroll.
There are various types of rare skills with a wide range of uses suitable for any class. Some Rare Skills deal tremendous damage, regardless of which class uses them! Why not challenge yourself and show off your characters’ strength by collecting lots of Rare Skills?
Skill pages and Forgotten Scrolls[edit | edit source]
Rare Forgotten Scrolls can be made by binding Skill Pages obtained from Field Raid bosses, clan dungeon or bought from the trading post. The number of skill pages required may differ according to the type of Forgotten Scroll. As of 25 June 2017 there are four known rare skills available.
|Skill Name||Skill Pages
|Missile Bolt||10|| - Main Quest Reward
- Spirit Shepherd
|This powerful skill deals critical damage to a single target.|
|Meteor Storm||10||- Queen Ant's Cave, Normal difficulty or higher||This skill is ideal for attacking many enemies in a large area|
|Absolute Shield||10|| - Silverbeard
|This skill greatly improves your Def. so you are able to withstand powerful enemies|
|Healing Strike||10|| - Vapar
- Varkaron's Vestige, Normal difficulty or higher
|This skill is a very effective means of healing to extend your HP for a duration of time|
Rare Skills[edit | edit source]
- A protective spell that decreases damage taken and increases incapacitation resistance.
- Def. +25%
- Incapacitation Resist +30%.
- Fires a sword aura forward to cause bleeding.
- Damage: 200% of P. Atk.
- Sets up a protection area that decreases Dmg. taken by allies and grants Immunity to self for a short period.
- For 6 sec, Dmg. taken by allies -100%.
- Dmg. taken from Rare Skill decreases by an additional 100%.
- Debuff immunity for 2 sec.
- Dodges backwards and sends a shockwave forward.
- Damage: 300% of P. Atk.
- Increases Def. for a period of time and slows enemies that are attacked.
- Damage: 1.5x + 5.0% of Atk.
- Decreases Atk. of targets by 500 for 3 sec.
- Slowing passive for Frost Armor
- Decreases Speed by 2000%
- Heals your HP slightly.
- Regen. Rate: 20% of Atk.
- If gravely injured to the brink of death, grants a chance of surviving with 1 HP.
- Creates an area forward that shocks enemies.
- Damage: 300% of M. Atk.
- When hit, causes a portion of damage to be deducted from MP rather than HP.
- Uses MP equal to 5% of damage taken.
- Drops a meteorite in front to deal fire damage.
- Damage: 150% of P. Atk. + 150% of M. Atk.
- Knocks down enemy.
- Damage over 3 sec.
- Attacks enemies with a powerful shockwave and deals great damage.
- Damage: 275% of P. Atk. +275% of M. Atk.
- Moves quickly for a brief moment.
- Speed +20%
- Poisons enemy and decreases their Dmg. and Speed for a period of time.
- Damage: 250% of P. Atk. + 250% of M. Atk.
- Additional damage over 5 sec.
- For 5 sec, enemy Speed: -60%. Damage: -50%.
- Thunder Storm
- Deals a powerful attack to nearby enemies.
- Decreases skill cooldown time for a period of time.
- Skill Cooldown -1 sec