We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Plains Walker is a Elf-restricted Rogue-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Plains Walkers are melee damage dealers, striking enemies quickly with multiple consecutive strikes. Their skills amplify their Atk. Speed and movement, while also reducing that of their enemies. They wield Daggers and wear Light Armor
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Triple Splinter - [Dagger Only] Rapidly attacks forward 3 times, dealing massive damage and decreases Def., Atk. Speed and Move Speed of affected enemies.
- Blade Hurricane - [Dagger Only] Launches a flurry of attacks forward that damages enemies in the area consecutive times.
- Plainswalk - [Dagger Only] Greatly increases Atk. Speed and Speed. Also increases HP Drain Rate during the duration.
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Rogue Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when a Dagger or Bow is equipped.
- Light Armor Mastery - Increases Attack Damage when Light Armor is equipped. The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Quick Step - Increases the Speed of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Rapid Anger - Increase attack speed and movement speed depend on number of hits (stack up to 10). If not attacked within 5 seconds, Buff will disappear.
- Critical Chance - Increases Critical Chance
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|| Dark Elf
|| Dwarf |