We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Phantom Ranger is a Dark Elf-restricted Rogue-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. A Phantom Ranger's arrow will always fly true. By slowing down to focus, each shot fired penetrates even the toughest target; hitting right through the front lines to those hiding behind. While these tactics leave the Phantom Ranger open to attacks, they are also capable of fast albeit short ranged attacks when the need arises. They wield Bows and wear Light Armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Death Stinger - [Bow Only] Fires a fierce arrow that penetrates enemies and deals powerful damage.
- Stun Shot - [Bow Only] Deals damage and briefly stuns enemies.
- Rapid Fire - [Bow Only] A state that increases Atk. Spd. while decreasing Attack Range.
- Fatal Counter - [Bow Only] Gives up on evasion and focuses on offense, increasing Atk. greatly while in this state.
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Rogue Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when a Dagger or Bow is equipped.
- Light Armor Mastery - Increases Evasion Rate when Light Armor is equipped. The effect stacks up to 4 times.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|| Dark Elf
|| Dwarf |