The Bishop is a Human-restricted Mystic-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Bishops are Healers who assist their allies by restoring HP and stunning enemies around them. They wield Staffs and wear Robes for armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Creates a holy explosion to deal damage and knockdown enemies within the area.
- Damage: 154% of Atk. +2967
- Knock down targets for 2.5 sec.
- Heals you and your party members around you with holy powers to recover HP and MP.
- HP Regen. Rate: 18% of Atk. +931
- MP Regen. Rate: 7% of Atk. +291
- Launches a penetrating ball of energy to attack distant enemies in the front.
- Damage: 130% of Atk. +50
- Launches a flaming ball to deal massive explosion damage and knockdown enemies.
- Damage: 140% of Atk. +58
- Knock down targets for 2 sec.
- Brings forth a gust of wind that penetrates through enemies in a straight line to attack.
- Damage: 175% of Atk. +81
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Increases the Max HP of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Party members’ Max HP +582
- Increases Def. when in a party. The effect is amplified with more party members.
- Def. +1% per party member
- When hit, MP is lost instead of part of the damage.
- 5% of Dmg. is deducted from MP
- Humans’ firm resolve gives them higher Atk. against enemies.
- Bonuses to P. Atk. and Crit. Resist
- Increases Atk. when a Staff is equipped.
- Atk. +11
- Increases Attack Damage when Robe-armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Damage +1%
- Stacks with each piece: Headgear, Armor, Gloves, Boots.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]