The Abyss Walker is a Dark Elf-restricted Rogue-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Abyss Walkers specialise in long duels. What they lack in raw power, the Abyss Walker makes up for with speed; making rapid strikes faster than the eye can see. Enemies cut by an Abyss Walker bleed slowly; a seemingly insignificant wound impairing them while the fight continues, until it is too late. Abyss Walkers wield Daggers and wear Light Armor.
Active Skills[edit | edit source]
- Sting - [Dagger Only] Attacks enemies in front, dealing damage and causing them to bleed. A portion of the damage is applied while ignoring Def.
- Razor Rain - [Dagger Only] Attacks nearby enemies to deal damage, briefly stun them, and make them bleed.
- Vicious Stance - [Dagger Only]Greatly increases Critical Damage. Also, briefly increases Crit. Rate to max.
Passive Skills[edit | edit source]
- Rogue Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when a Dagger or Bow is equipped.
- Light Armor Mastery - Increases Evasion Rate when Light Armor is equipped. The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Quick Step - Increases the Speed of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Seek Blood - Reduce the target's defense and critical resistance on targets with less than 50% HP
- Critical Power - Increases Critical Damage and Attack Power on Bleeding enemies.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
image = Abyss Walker BG.png
[edit | edit source]
|| Dark Elf
|| Dwarf |